Sunday, June 04, 2006

Lost in France

I’ve not posted for a while as I’ve been away in France for two weeks. It’s been a fabulous holiday – although the EU (or should that be European Community?) Ironing Mountain I’m now facing has soon brought me back down to earth! Once our clothes are safely hung back up in our wardrobes I’ll post some more and let you know all about the wind, the lashing rain, the very cold swimming pool and that absolutely wonderful time we had (really – we did!). Oh, and due to my Dad's and husband's excellent driving I didn't get lost and was able to drink instead of driving.

1 comment:

Francesca said...

Oh I love designated drivers. So glad to see you back and glad you had a good time.

I gave up ironing for my health. Seriously. I am embracing wrinkles on my clothing and my face.