Wednesday, March 08, 2006

It's felt rather voyeuristic looking at other people's blogs; but also enjoyable, interesting and thought-provoking. Maybe it's time to have one of my own. Although how much I'll write is another matter, after all it's just another thing to fit into a schedule which always feels fuller than is comfortable.

I'm stealing a few moments to write this, at the 'pivot' of my week. Once upon a time, work ended on a Friday and then the alter-life of the weekend started. Now I work Mon - Wed, this time on a Wednesday evening is the changing point from busy working woman, to concentrating on being a mother, spending time with my child. That's not to say that I don't ever work in the second half of the week, or that I don't spend time with my child earlier in the week, but the balance changes. And at the moment, it's a good balance and working really well for me.

But somehow, it's always a struggle to fit it all in!

No comments: